Sunday, April 29, 2012

Aura Dione-"Friends"


"...free, free to be myself, free to need some time, free to need some help. [... ] I don't wanna think, I just wanna feel, I just wanna dream. So pour another round and and throw it back until it's dawn. Let's get lost until we're found again and again. [...] And when the world is upside down and the sky is full of clouds, they always come around and feels like home. And I never have to try, I can be myself and I am never alone, I never feel alone. [...] I got my friends, they share a raincoat in the wind, got my back until the end. If I never fall in love again, well at least I got my friends, like a lifeboat in the dark, saving me from the sharks. Even though I got a broken heart, at least I got my friends..."

Del álbum "Before the dinosaurs"

No comments:

Linkin Park-"Guilty all the same"

  "...tell us again what you think we should be, what the answers are, what it is we can't see. Tell us again how to do what you sa...