Sunday, April 22, 2012

Anathema-"Untouchable part 2"



"...why I should feel this way? Why I should feel the same? Is something I cannot say, is something I can't explain. I feel you outside at the edge of my life. I see you walk by at the edge of my sight. Why I should follow my heart? Why I should fall apart? Why I should follow my dreams? Why I should be at peace? [...] I had to let you go to the setting sun, I had to let you go to find a way back home. [...] I've never seen a light that's so bright, blinded by the light that's inside you..."

Del álbum "Weather systems"

No comments:

Linkin Park-"Guilty all the same"

  "...tell us again what you think we should be, what the answers are, what it is we can't see. Tell us again how to do what you sa...