Sunday, April 29, 2012

Aura Dione-"Friends"


"...free, free to be myself, free to need some time, free to need some help. [... ] I don't wanna think, I just wanna feel, I just wanna dream. So pour another round and and throw it back until it's dawn. Let's get lost until we're found again and again. [...] And when the world is upside down and the sky is full of clouds, they always come around and feels like home. And I never have to try, I can be myself and I am never alone, I never feel alone. [...] I got my friends, they share a raincoat in the wind, got my back until the end. If I never fall in love again, well at least I got my friends, like a lifeboat in the dark, saving me from the sharks. Even though I got a broken heart, at least I got my friends..."

Del álbum "Before the dinosaurs"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home