Monday, August 10, 2009

Creedence Clearwater Revival-"Have you ever seen the rain?"


"...someone told me long ago there's a calm before the storm, I know, it's been comin' for some time. When it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day, I know, shinin' down like water [...] Yesterday and days before sun is cold and rain is hard, I know, been that way for all my time. 'Til forever on it goes, through the circle, fast and slow, I know, it can't stop, I wonder. I want to know have you ever seen the rain? I want to know have you ever seen the rain comin' down on a sunny day?..."

Del álbum "Pendulum"

No comments:

Linkin Park-"Guilty all the same"

  "...tell us again what you think we should be, what the answers are, what it is we can't see. Tell us again how to do what you sa...