Monday, November 03, 2008

Kansas-"Carry on wayward son"


"...once I rose above the noise and confusion just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion, I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high. Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man, though my mind could think I still was a mad man. I hear the voices when I'm dreaming. I hear them say, carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done, lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more. Masquerading as a men with a reason, my charade is the event of the season, and if I claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that I don't know. On a stormy sea of moving emotion, tossed about I'm like a ship in the ocean, I set a course for winds of fortune [...] carry on, you will always remember, carry on nothing equals the splendor, the center lights around your vanity, but surely heaven waits for you..."

Del álbum "Leftoverture"

1 Comments:

Blogger graja said...

Hola!!!
bueno, me alegro de que este de vuelta el fiti por el blog!!!!
A ver si el día de mi cumple me dedicas una!!!!

María (guagüi)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home