Monday, November 05, 2007

Dream Theater-"Learning to live"


"...I look at the world and see no understanding. I'm waiting to find some sense of strength. I'm begging you from the bottom of my heart to show me understanding. I need to live life like some people never will, so find me kindness, find me beauty, find me truth. When temptation brings me to my knees, and I lay here drained of strength, show me kindness, show me beauty, show me truth. The way your heart sounds makes all the difference, it's what decides if you'll endure the pain that we all feel. The way your heart beats makes all the difference in learning to live. Here before me is my soul, I'm learning to live. I won't give up 'till I've got no more to give..."

Del álbum "Images and words"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home